Bob Bly, author of 85+ books and the man McGraw-Hill calls "America's top copywriter," reveals how you can quit work today with..
"The Internet Marketing Retirement Plan"
Quit your job, stay home, and collect a $200,000+ a year "retirement income" in your spare time ... working just one hour a day ... within 18 to 24 months from today!
Dear Freedom-Seeking Friend:
Are you looking for a way to "escape" the 9-to-5 rat race?
Do you feel chained to your desk - at a job you don't like - by the reality of having to earn money?
Most of us trade our time for money.
We may make a very nice living doing that ... but we are never truly free as long as we punch a time clock - or have a boss telling us what to do.
We have to get up early in the morning every day ... commute in the cold and dark ... and put in long hours making money for someone else.
In the old days, you could at least look forward to your retirement freeing you from the drudgery (slavery?) of being a paid laborer.
But for many, the release from obligation - and the opportunity to begin living your "second life" - that retirement brings is a dream deferred further and further into the future.
Today, you need at LEAST a million dollars in invested assets ... with no consumer debt ... to retire comfortably.
But, after giving back $8 trillion in wealth to the market after the crash of 2000, many investors have fallen "behind the curve" on our retirement savings goals.
And if you don't have that million-dollar nest egg safe and secure, don't count on your pension to make up the difference.
Did you know that today, only one out of five corporate employees in the U.S. is covered by a pension plan ... and 80% of those corporate pension plans are under-funded?
So who's going to fund your retirement? Social Security? Don't bet on it, my friend.
Perhaps you missed the article in the Boston Globe which warns that the Social Security system will soon run short of cash ... and could become unable to pay all of its promised benefits in as little as 11 years from today!
Clearly, you can't rely on the federal government or your pension to support you in your "golden years."
But not to worry, because now, I've discovered a safe, sure-fire way for you to completely retire - or escape the "rat race" no matter what your age - within 18 to 24 months from today!
Introducing the "Internet Marketing Retirement Plan" - your ticket to an easy, comfortable life
where you're in control!
In the Internet Marketing Retirement Plan, Fred Gleeck and I reveal how we both left corporate life and became completely financially independent--by creating an easy, spare-time Internet marketing income ... within a few short months of taking the plunge!
But, there's already a ton of "how to make money on the Internet" programs being sold online today.
So what makes the Internet Marketing Retirement Plan different?
I can think of 3 important ways in which the Internet Marketing Retirement Plan is a unique and superior tool for achieving your business, financial, and life goals:
** FIRST, the Internet Marketing Retirement Plan is deliberately designed to be both easy to use as well as requiring little work on your part to keep it going, once it's up and running.
In fact, you'll be able to generate a steady six-figure retirement income with the Internet Marketing Retirement Plan -- literally working only an hour or two a day.
Within 6 months of putting the plan into action, I was making over $16,000 a month from my spare-time online business ... and spending just 60 minutes a day to produce it.
As for the "easy to use" part, let me ask you a question...
Have you perhaps already purchased a number of Internet marketing programs--and never done much with them--or even put them on your shelf without even opening the box?
Don't feel bad. Lots of folks do.
The reason is that Internet marketing can be complicated.
The techniques and tools available to the Internet marketer are numerous, and many are quite complex ... and if you try to master all of them, you'll quickly become overwhelmed.
And when we get overwhelmed, we become paralyzed into inaction-and do nothing.
The Internet Marketing Retirement Plan eliminates this "information overload" because it's simple: it covers only 3 basic Internet marketing techniques.
As a result, you can quickly and easily learn how to do each well and efficiently ... so you can replace your current salary with an online income requiring only a few hours of work a month to maintain.
3 easy steps to generating a six-figure online income working only an hour a day-as incredible as that sounds!
There are dozens of techniques for making money on the Internet.
But there are only 3 you need to master to make enough money online to replace your current income working only a few hours a month.
- Products - you need products to sell. In the Internet Marketing Retirement Plan, we show how to quickly and easily create or source products your customers will want to buy -- or make a six-figure income online even if you have NO products of your own (answer: you sell other people’s products to your customers for a cut of the revenues)!
- List - we reveal the easiest way to build a large list of e-mail subscribers. An essential ingredient in the Internet Marketing Retirement Plan.
- Conversion - you also get the simple tools you need to convert the thousands of people on your e-mail list to paying customers.
** SECOND, we are not promoting another "make a million dollars fast" Internet marketing program.
There's nothing wrong with making millions on the Internet. Who wouldn't want that?
But the problem is: those plans are both complex and labor-intensive. You'll have to work so long and hard to implement these schemes, that to me, it's just like having a job. Yuck!
If you truly want to retire ... or just take life easy ... these "make a million on the Internet" programs are NOT for you.
The Internet Marketing Retirement Plan has a definite--and more modest--income goal.
Our plan enables you to generate enough income to replace most or all of your current salary ... with almost no work on your part.
Since we don't know you or how much money you make, we've arbitrarily set a retirement income figure of $200,000 a year.
As my esteemed colleague Dr. Gary North recently noted, if you really can't get along on $200,000 a year, you have a problem.
You need to spend less, live a bit more sensibly, and perhaps make a small downward shift in spending habits and lifestyle changes.
But that's up to you, because the Internet Marketing Retirement Program can be--and does--scale up pretty easily to $300,000 or even $400,000 a year or more if you really, truly need that much dough to be happy.
** THIRD, the Internet Marketing Retirement Plan recognizes that you may be at a point in life where you are in a hurry to quit working or retire NOW ... not 10 or 20 or 30 years from now.
The Internet Marketing Retirement Plan is designed so you reach a point where your online business generates at least $200,000 a year in net income--and get you there within 18 to 24 months of opening the box, going through the course, and putting the plan into action.
Your "Internet Marketing Retirement
Business" in a box
In this 4-CD audio course, you get everything you know to start and run a successful spare-time online business that generates a full-time income.
- The 5 stages of building a six-figure "second income" online ... and why most people never get past stage one.
- Why you should create a $200,000-a-year revenue stream online NOW -- even if you have no plans of retiring any time soon.
- The awful truth about most "make money on the Internet" programs. Their methods can work--but here's why most people never get off the ground with them.
- The easiest way to make money online. Using this method, I earn a six-figure income online - working literally just 60 minutes a day.
- 3 easy steps to starting and running a spare-time Internet marketing business enabling you to quit work for good within 18 to 24 months.
Internet Marketing Retirement Plan Step #1:
Creating, acquiring, or licensing products to sell.
To make a million dollars a year on the Internet requires about 15 different things you have to do -- most of them complex and labor-intensive.
But to reach the $200,000 a year level, as we help you do in the Internet Marketing Retirement Plan, requires only 3 simple steps -- all of which we show you in our program.
We begin with step one: getting products to sell online:
- What kinds of products sell best online .... and why are "information products" the best choice for the spare-time Internet entrepreneur?
- What is an "information product"? Should you sell e-books? Or are other formats -- DVDs, CDs, teleseminars -- more lucrative?
- Yes, there's a ton of information available on every conceivable topic online for free. But despite this, Internet users paid more than $300 billion last year to buy information online. Here's why.
- Have an idea for a specific product? Now you can "test market" it for $200 ... and ensure buyer interest before you create it.
- Make your online fortune selling "public domain" works whose copyrights have expired. And you don't have to pay the original author or publisher a dime for the rights.
- Buy "out of print" books for pennies on the dollar ... and resell them at full price from your Web site.
- Quick and easy way to convert a traditionally published book into an e-book. Your printing, shipping, and handling cost per copy? Zero. Zilch. Nada.
- Why content owners will sell you the online rights to their products for dirt-cheap prices. You let them keep all other rights. But so what? It won't hurt your sales at all.
- Get the rights to sell dozens of great products online with a few mouse clicks by joining the "affiliate programs" of established Internet marketers.
- How affiliate programs work ... and where to find products you can sell on an affiliate basis.
- How much commission can you earn as an affiliate? And is it negotiable?
- Why you need to build a line of low, medium, and high-priced products ... and how to use affiliate deals to broaden your product line quickly and easily.
- How to create information products your buyers will love ... without spending a lot of time or money to do so.
- How to get a professional freelance writer to write a top-quality e-book for you. The fee is so cheap, you may feel guilty paying so little!
- Use a "probe campaign" to have your customers give you the outline of the e-book they want to buy from you -- for free.
- Double your product sales by offering these low-cost "premiums" - free bonus gifts given with purchase of a product - to your customers.
- How to create a "ready to sell" audio product, from start to finish, in less than 4 hours.
- Fred Gleeck's amazing editing secret for producing money-making audio products in record time and at minimal cost.
- Packaging, labeling, duplicating, storing, and shipping out your audio products ... without doing a lick of the work yourself.
OK. You have products to sell -- or at least your first product.
Now, you move to step two of your online "retirement" plan ..
Internet Marketing Retirement Plan Step #2:
Building your opt-in e-mail list.
The second step in making money with your own home-based online business is to build your mailing list.
Fred and I have combined e-lists of 200,000 names, and in this part of the program, we show you how we built large, profitable lists quickly:
- What is an opt-in e-mail subscriber list ... and why is building an e-list so critical to your online marketing success?
- Does size matter? How big an e-list do you need to make $200,000 a year online?
- What is a "double opt in" list ... and why do you need one?
- How do you calculate what your e-list is worth ... and determine the size list you'll need to make your $200,000 a year income goal?
- Why you need to publish a monthly e-newsletter or e-mail tip to make your online business successful. But don't worry: it's much easier than it sounds.
- The key tool for building a large opt-in e-mail list quickly - the "free on free" offer. How to do it right.
- Do you give talks or seminars? Here's how to get up to 80% of the audience to join your e-mail subscriber list.
- Cross-promoting your "free on free" offer to "joint venture partners" - an easy way to build your list without spending a dime.
- Using "membership sites" ... viral marketing ... free PR ... co-registration ... and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising to grow your e-list.
- Sure, you can advertise in other people's e-newsletters. But here's how to get them to promote you to their subscribers for free.
- How to get everyone you meet - and everyone you speak to on the phone - to consider joining your e-list.
- Increasing sign-ups to your list with squeeze pages ... pop unders ... floaters ... and other "name capture" devices.
Internet Marketing Retirement Plan Step #3:
Traffic generation and conversion.
You have a product to sell ... and a list of people and their e-mail addresses.
In the Internet Marketing Retirement Plan, you will discover the easiest ways to reach out to that list ... and convert them from free subscribers to paying customers.
- Why you need a "landing page" or microsite - an individual, single-product Web site - for every product you sell ... each with its own domain name.
- Brick-and-mortar businesses can pay $49 a month or more for Web site hosting. But as a home-based Internet marketer, you can pay as little as 50 cents a month each for hosting of your microsites.
- Cheapest and quickest way to reserve domain names online. Plus: how to select the domain name that will produce the most traffic and sales for you.
- There are two goals you need to accomplish with your landing pages. One is to sell your product. Do you know the other?
- 12 essential components for a winning landing pages - and how to write each.
- What colors are best at increasing "conversion rates" - the percentage of visitors to your landing pages who actually make a purchase?
- Which picture pulls best on a landing page selling an information product: a photo of the author, the product, or a happy customer?
- Should you worry about putting streaming audio or video on your landing pages? The answer may surprise you.
- What kind of navigation choices and response options do landing pages need?
- 3 ways to capture e-mail addresses from unique visitors to your landing page who do not purchase the product.
- What is a squeeze page ... and when should you drive traffic to a squeeze page instead of a microsite?
- How your monthly e-newsletter can drive subscribers to the landing page so they can read more about and purchase your products.
- My "secret weapon" for driving tons of traffic and generating thousands of dollars in sales: e-mail marketing.
- Why your e-newsletter subscribers willingly read e-mail marketing messages you send them ... don't consider your e-mail "spam" ... and actually look forward to hearing from you and buying your latest products.
- Should your e-mail marketing messages be text or HTML? Once again, the answer may surprise you.
- What fighting champion and master Internet marketer Matt Feury taught me about writing e-mail marketing messages that make money ... and why it's so easy to follow his advice.
- How Fred Gleeck generates a ton of traffic - and thousands of dollars in online sales - with ... as crazy as it sounds ... his car.
- Should you use PPC, SEO, banners, and other traffic building to drive traffic to a product landing page or a squeeze page or your free on free offer page?
Start your Internet Marketing Retirement Plan today, be totally retired and free within 2 years from now.
In the last section of the Internet Marketing Retirement Plan, we put all the pieces together - and show you how you can quit working altogether ... and achieve true financial freedom and independence ... in just 18 to 24 months from today:
- How to plan your online business to fit your lifestyle ... instead of the other way around.
- Inexpensive software you can use to completely automate all aspects of your online business - including credit card processing, order taking, bookkeeping, and fulfillment.
- 3 easy ways to take payments online - and why you should accept each.
- Where to get information product CDs and DVDs duplicated ... assembled ... and packaged.
- Minimum acceptable mark-up on products you sell online. You sell a product for $50. Can you afford to buy it for $25?
- At what pace do you have to grow your Internet marketing business to "retire" from the 9 to 5 world in 18 to 24 months?
- There are only 3 ways to grow your online business. Can you name them all?
- Why it's not only possible - but actually easy - to make $200,000 a year or more online working literally just one hour a day!
- How to grow a six-figure online income ... even if you don't like to create products.
- Conventional retirement plans need a semi-annual checkup. Your Internet retirement marketing plan will, too. But it takes only one day every 6 months when you follow our simple method.
Praise for Bob Bly, Fred Gleeck, and their Internet marketing expertise
The Internet Marketing Retirement Plan was completely updated in late 2012 and professionally recorded on 4 long-playing CDs.
There's no lengthy manual to read or boring workbook to complete. You can absorb the entire program in about a week while listening in your car as you drive to and from work each day. It's that easy!
Here's what people have said about Bob Bly's and Fred Gleeck's Internet marketing ideas and systems....
"So many programs deluge you with so much information, you walk away feeling overwhelmed, knowing you can't (and won't) do everything they suggest because it feels impossible. The Internet Retirement Program gave us a clear, written road map that's easy to follow AND simple to implement. I cut out all the crazy technical stuff we won't necessarily need, you didn't get into crazy theoretical techniques that'll 'raise response by .001 percent' and it's a simple, doable plan we can actually understand and follow." --Beth Erikson
"Just finished your Internet Marketing Retirement Plan last week. It's outstanding! Lots of content and great ideas, and I love the simplicity of your approach. You've just saved me many hours of wasted effort and frustration! Thanks for sharing this invaluable knowledge and advice with budding internet marketers." --Ed Gandia, copywriter
"Just a note to let you know that I have listened to the Internet Marketing Retirement Plan CDs twice now. It is a GREAT product. I absolutely love it." --B.C. Mueller, San Diego, CA
"If you're interested in a REALISTIC way to set up a retirement plan on the Web, this is the program you want. I'm just getting started and I feel like I've got two real pros -- Bob Bly and Fred Gleeck watching my back. A very good feeling."--Manny Diez, Miami, FL
"Internet Marketing Retirement is the best program I've seen for encapsulating a complete strategy directed to non-direct marketing pros."--Phil Alfaro
"Fred Gleeck's knowledge of Internet marketing and his ability to teach it are both unparalleled."--Don Huston, CEO, U.S. Learning
"Thank you for sending me your Internet Marketing Retirement Plan. One, it is fabulous -- and two, it is just the kick in the butt I needed to get my own Internet marketing business to the next level."--Dianna Huff
"This program by Mr. Bly is different because you learn exactly what you need to do . Plus, it's from Bob Bly, one of the world's best copywriters. I highly encourage you to try out this program. I've started to, and it seems to be working."--Tony Horton
"Thank you so much for the Internet Marketing Retirement Plan," writes Jackie Rupp. "I am thoroughly enjoying the CDs and find them very informative."
"Thanks for the Retirement Plan CD set. I'm on my second time through. Your product filled my need for a 'starter kit.'"--Bill Scheffler
"Your Internet Marketing Retirement Plan is the one program I'm using to fully fund my retirement."--John Kidd
"The Internet Marketing Retirement Plan helped me launch and build a six-figure online training and coaching business that now represents 80% to 90% of my total income. This program offers a great mix of tactical and strategic instruction -- exactly the kind of direction and step-by-step advice I needed to get started and to avoid costly mistakes. If you're serious about launching an Internet marketing business -- and if you're willing to put in the hard work and persistence it requires -- you can't go wrong with this excellent program."
International Freelancers Academy
High-Income Business Writing
"Bob and Fred...you are the real deal. In a world full of fakes and flakes, you are real "stand up" guys that always under promise and over deliver. Your 3 prong combination of trust, knowledge, and "in the trenches" experience always help me get the results I need. Thanks!!"
"I am greatly enjoying your Internet Retirement program! It gives me hope. If I could make even $2k a week selling info products, I would be in heaven and be able to retire."
--Laura Venecia Rodriguez
"Thanks for the Internet Marketing Retirement Plan by the way, an excellent audio program which I listened to in the car."
"When I bought the Internet Marketing Retirement Plan I figured your guarantee would protect me if it did not live up to expectations. But after listening to the CD's I was excited and went ahead and followed all the easy-to-follow steps you laid out in the plan. A month and a half later I was up and running and now the orders are coming in. I would never have believed it but I am so thankful I suspended my disbelief and now I have a business that will soon replace my regular job. I encourage others to take the leap of faith and set up their own Internet marketing site and your program will show them exactly what to do."
--Phillip Thal, LAHT Communications, Elliott Island, MD
Read this only if you do NOT need to create a guaranteed annual six-figure income stream to retire or quit your job.
It occurs to me that you may not actually need more money to retire or even want to quit working.
I am already a self-made multi-millionaire, with more than enough money to retire for life right now.
Plus, I make well over half a million dollars a year as a freelance copywriter . and I'm only really happy when I'm here at my PC clicking away writing.
In fact, I love writing so much, I don't think I will ever retire.
(After all, if what you do for a living is fun, than it isn't really "work," is it?)
But . even if you're in the same boat I am ... I think you'll love having a $200,000 a year "automatic income" from my Internet Marketing Retirement Plan program ... as I do.
Well, to begin with, come on: who wouldn't enjoy having an extra $200,000 a year of income -- especially an income stream that requires virtually no work to generate?
Even Donald Trump wouldn't toss a bag with $200,000 in cash away if you placed it in front of him and said, "Here, take it!"
But if you don't take my advice and create your own online cash machine with the Internet Marketing Retirement Plan, that's exactly what you'll be doing!
Second, at that level of automatic income, you have a degree of financial safety and security to cushion you against any unexpected financial disaster-a drop in the real estate or stock market, getting fired, a business downturn, loss of a major customer-that might crop up.
I mean, when you get a check for $4,000 or $5,000 a week for doing essentially nothing, each and every week like clockwork, what's to worry about?
Third, even if you're nowhere near retirement age, the thousands of extra dollars a week you'll make from my Internet Marketing Retirement Plan can allow you to quit working forever-and pursue whatever else floats your boat--whether you're 55 years old or 25.
Finally, even if you never retire ... work the rest of your life ... and already have a high net worth ...
Just think of the good you can do with the extra $200,000 a year my Internet Marketing Retirement Plan produces for you!
You can pay your children's or grandchildren's college tuition -- buy them a car or their first home -- buy yourself an expensive second home or luxury car . give almost without limit to your favorite charities -- help out friends, relatives, even strangers less fortunate than you.
My friend, money is power. Now, with my Internet Marketing Retirement Plan, you can have even more money, power, freedom--and happiness--than you ever dreamed possible.
NEW! FREE Bonus Worth $97!
We've just added an exciting new feature to our Internet Marketing Retirement Plan program that makes it even more valuable and useful -- my e-book, The Internet Marketing Retirement Guide.
This is the complete verbatim transcript of the Internet Marketing Retirement Plan audio program. You can listen to the audios in your car, turning driving time into learning time. Then keep the Internet Marketing Retirement Guide e-book on your shelf for easy reference when you need to review a concept or find reference. (See my P.S. below for more details on what you’ll learn in the guide book.)
Use it risk-free for 90 days
The Internet Marketing Retirement Plan 4-CD set has a list price of $97. But it's yours today for just $77 - a $20 savings!
Or for faster delivery and greater savings, you can immediately download the Internet Marketing Retirement Plan as an audio file that you can play on your iPod or any other mp3 player for only $47.
Then, if you don't agree that my Internet Marketing Retirement Plan can help you achieve total financial independence within 18 to 24 months ...
Or you are dissatisfied for any other reason ... or for no reason at all ... just return all the CDs to me within 90 days – or if you ordered the audio download, delete the mp3 files from your hard drive (I can’t check on this, so you’re on the honor system).
I'll refund your money in full. No questions asked. That way, you risk nothing.
In the next 18 to 24 months, you could, like me, be sitting on the deck of your new lake house - watching the sun set over the water, drink in hand, content to know you never have to work another day in your life unless you want to.
Or, you could be no further along toward your goal of being able to retire ... or escape your 9 to 5 job - and enjoying great feeling of total financial independence that the Internet Marketing Retirement Plan can give you.
It's entirely up to you.
So what are you waiting for?
To order the Internet Marketing Retirement Plan on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click below now:
P.S. Remember, order The Internet Marketing Retirement Plan audio program today and get our 120-page Internet Marketing Retirement Guide (a $97 value) absolutely FREE:
In this no-nonsense guide to Internet marketing, you'll discover:
- How to become financially self-sufficient in 18 months – page 7.
- Generating traffic and leads with co-registration deals – page 76.
- What products sell best online? – page 16.
- How to put your Internet marketing business on auto pilot – page 116.
- 5 steps to building wealth on the web – page 9.
- How to build a large and profitable opt-in e-list – page 60.
- The only 3 things you need to make money online – page 14.
- How to package your audio CD and DVD products – page 55.
- 3 ways to acquire products you can sell on the Internet – page 25.
- The easiest way to make $500,000 a year online – page 22.
- How to price information products – page 43.
- Marketing your products with free articles – page 69.
- How to accept credit card payments online – page 105.
- Techniques for generating more web traffic – page 100.
- Using search engine optimization (SEO) to get free traffic – page 98.
- Make money licensing your information products to others – page 37.
- Increasing sales with premiums and bonuses – page 58.
- And so much more...
Best of all, this bonus report is yours to keep FREE - even if you return the Internet Marketing Retirement Plan for refund!
To order the Internet Marketing Retirement Plan ... and get your FREE Bonus Gift worth $97 ... just click below now:
About Bob Bly
Bob Bly is a full-time freelance copywriter specializing in direct marketing. He earns more than $600,000 a year from his writing, speaking, and consulting, and became a self-made multi-millionaire while still in his 30s.
A copywriter for more than a quarter of a century, Bob has written promotions for over 100 clients including Phillips, Agora, KCI, 21st Century, Weiss Research, EBI Medical Systems, Sony, IBM, AT&T, Grumman, Crain Communications, McGraw-Hill, Intuit, and AlliedSignal.
Bob is the author of 70 books including The Copywriter's Handbook (Henry Holt) and Business-to-Business Direct Marketing (NTC Business Books). He has published more than 100 articles in such publications as Successful Meetings, Direct, Business Marketing, Writer's Digest, and Amtrak Express.
Bob's writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He also taught marketing at New York University.
Bob has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation's Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer. He was a featured speaker at the 2006 annual conference of the National Speakers Association.
About Fred Gleeck
Known as the "King of Content," Fred Gleeck is widely recognized as a highly ethical, no-hype marketer of information products. Many consider Fred to be one of the best (if not the best) teacher of "how to make money selling information products online."
Fred has created more than 300 audio learning programs, e-books, software packages, and other information products, all of which are marketed online. He is the author of 15 books including Selling Products from the Platform and Marketing and Promoting Seminars and Workshops.
With more than 20 years experience as a speaker and seminar promoter, Fred has spoken at dozens of seminars and boot camps - both his own as well as other people's events - to thousands of attendees. He regularly presents at both the Learning Annex and the National Speakers Association.
What they say about Bob Bly 's copy and counsel
"Good things are happening. I am getting a steady stream of Trial and Demo requests from the new site. These requestors are filling out the entire contact form. The site is simpler now, and I am still working to make it even more so. I appreciate your work."
-Jim Romano, DataForceOne
"Thank you so much for your wonderful work. It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you on another project in the near future. You were always available, quick to answer questions and always exceeded my expectations. You truly are a gifted writer."
-Aaron Griffith, The Griffith
"Bob, again thanks for the great copy. You consistently help us reach customers with compelling, actionable content, when others just can't!"
-William McElleney, IBM
"The feedback keeps coming in and we all agree yours was a truly helpful, useful, insightful and effective workshop. You did a fantastic job inspiring the troops and we've already begun applying some of the key learnings."
-Paul Connors, Copywriting Manager, A large financial services company in the Chicago area
"Bob...your creative work, patience, and 'partnership' with us at IT Group has virtually propelled us to another level of business professionalism and recognition. The response we've received from your letters has been nothing short of tremendous. We've not only derived significant business from these unforgettable mailings--your efforts have sparked a creative energy within our ranks which will assist us in years to come. Thanks for your guidance and counsel."
-John A. Fallone, IT Group International
"I hired Bob on his reputation, and found it is well-deserved. His fact-finding process in preparation to write our copy was both painless and enlightening. The final deliverables were right on time as promised, and better than expected - which is saying a lot because my expectations were high. The first time I read his copy for our project, I literally got chills down my back - he nailed it the first time. Wow."
-Dennis Rosenberg, VP Marketing, VNUS Medical Technologies, Inc.
"Bob Bly did an amazing job with our company brochure. We are very impressed with his capacity to learn our product and to write copy so clearly and pointedly. Bob Bly is a great marketing investment."
-Michael Manoussos, Manhole Barrier Systems
"Great white paper! I'm in favor of the entire submission. Please congratulate Bob on a great effort."
-Michael C. Howard, Chasm Recovery
"Your Tax Loopholes ad looked great and is performing very well. Thanks for the strong copy."
-Brian Kurtz, Boardroom
"You did an excellent job. It's been a pleasure working with you on this project."
-Edward Brunet, Decatur Professional Development, LLC
"Thank you very, very much for doing such a great job on the ad. I was one of those folks who would read the ads in the DAK catalog by Drew Kaplan and this was as enjoyable for me as that."
-Chris Pickering, MeritDirect
"Bob . . . Just got the copy and advertisement you did for my new book . . . It's great! You are good! Great job . . . you have tremendous insights into what excites and what sells!"
-Don Libey, Libey Incorporated
"In my opinion, you are the best copywriter in the software industry."
-Judy MacDonald, Director of Marketing, Direct Response
"When I received the piece, I thought, I'll have to skim over it now and read it later. But, once I started, I couldn't stop! You did a GREAT job with Ken's story. I love it. It kept me reading. I'm VERY pleased with it."
-Craig Simpson, Ken Roberts Company
"Bob, It's been a pleasure to work with you!!! Thank you so much! I'm very happy with the copy; I feel it will give me good results."
-Alejandra P. Bigai, Romanicos Chocolate
"Thanks again for a great job."
-Davis Ross, Ross Advertising
"I just wanted to thank you again for the excellent work you did for us. You are the man and I can't tell you how much I admired your approach and service. Although I've never worked with a copywriter before, I think you set the standard pretty high. I look forward to working with you again. You certainly have my vote for the next round!"
-DP Jovine, Tycoon Research
"Great job - I'm always amazed at how you can boil the complex down into simple terms. It flows very well."
-Kyle Hodgens, Capital Financial Media
"Thank you for the copy. I see why you're the expert. It's so simple, it's brilliant."
-Sau Hyoung Pak, Big Machine
"The radio spots are very well done. I am very impressed with your work and copywriting expertise. We will be making the changes to the print ad as you suggested. In the future we may work with you to design a totally new print ad. Again I'd like to say I'm impressed with your services. You were prompt, informative, and definitely know your stuff. We will be recommending you to others and doing repeat business."
-Joshua Andrews, Health Solutions, LLC
"When people get to the promotion, the promotion has a good conversion rate. In one test, it actually had a 14% conversion to sale... can't ask for much better than that."
-David Galland, Casey Research
"I loved the ad! I don't see any reason for revision so I have already put through a check request for the balance I owe you on the ad. We are very excited about this one. I can't wait to see how it does. Thanks so much!"
-Alice Wessendorf, Agora Health Book
"I show off the work that we did on lead generation for negotiation -- as well as the conversion program from HMCL -- as big successes."
-Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Thank you for being very instrumental on making the launch of the wealth management book such a resounding success. It was so successful that we had to request more copies."
-Ingrid Boney, II
"Thanks, Bob! You are awesome to work with."
-Matt Morsa, Stock Secrets, Inc.
"I've spoken to a thousand copywriters over the years and Bob Bly is the best. He knows what he's doing."
-Joe Culotta, Natural Medicine Co.
"I am happy to report to you that your piece out produced the 4 other packages we tested against it. I want to talk to you about another project...."
-Nick Roumi, Pacific Coast Funding
"This is an outstanding letter. Really nice work!"
-Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Like the package ... the tone ... I think it's excellent."
-Bill Caskey, Caskey Sales Achievement
"We are very pleased with your copy approach because your copy seems to speak to the neurologist better than the copy in previous promotions. Moreover, your copy presses the sell better and more effectively. I really value your direct marketing copy capabilities and I'm thrilled to have you working with MedLink."
-Jim Chacona, MedLink
"Just wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for the hard work and energy you've poured into the Sinatra product package. You are a joy to work with."
-Gail Diggs, Phillips Health
"Thanks again. you did a great job."
-Caleb Cherry, Capital Financial Media
"You are a genius! I rarely love copy this much from the get-go. You hit it on the head!"
-Sara Pond, Nightingale-Conant
"The original ad insert of 'Wall Street's Loss is Your Gain' continues to kick butt -- pulls 12 to 15 subscriptions a week. Not bad for a $500 investment made 5 months ago."
-Charles Mizrahi, Stealth Stocks
"As a marketing professional, for 17 years I wrote my own promotional material. But I am not a professional copywriter. It wasn't until I took my own advice that I started getting the results I deserved. With Bob Bly, I got what I wanted - in the promised time frame - with re-writes - and the results I wanted. Thanks Bob!"
-Mark Amtower, Amtower & Company
"I found your ad copy compelling, powerful...even entertaining. You really communicated the 'feel' of the message we are selling. Thanks for such great work, Bob!"
-Ashley Earnhardt Aiken, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Bob wrote the most ballsy ad in the history of Dynamic Changes and it set sales records this fall. People couldn't stop themselves from responding."
-Richard Scheffren, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
"Last year you did all the copy on the What Would Jesus Eat brochure. It was wonderful and I believe is one of the reasons that the book continues to do so very well."
-Pamela Clements, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Your work for me is outstanding."
-Thomas Massie, BRIDGELINE Software
"Your copy looks great. Thank you for the great job. I want you to know that one of the things I'm grateful for this year is meeting you and developing a relationship which is beneficial to both of us."
-Jack McDonough, U.S. Tax Corporation
"A special thanks to Bob for doing a superb job and making this work so well. I felt like a brilliant puppet in your hands."
-Michael Masterson, AWAI
"Even though he refuses to admit it, Bob is THE Direct Marketing guru...or, at the very least, he's mine."
-Jill Perri, American Consultants League
"Great copy! I love it!"
-Marlene Jensen, The Newsletter Group
"You've done great work with this package. I'm sure it wasn't easy doing all of the research to get all of the facts you've assembled. I learned things reading this package and I think for tech investors, this level of detail and fact finding provides a lot of credibility. I think it's a winner."
-Porter Stansberry, Porter Stansberry's Investment Advisory
"The advanced renewal you wrote for Utility Forecaster is doing great! Mailed 4/29... 5.2% response (as of 5/27) and an average sale of $116. Thanks!"
-Lori Bethea, KCI Communications
"Attached are the revisions for Nature Biotechnology. As I suspected, very little changes. You will be pleased to know that NBT editorial found both the process and the result the best ever. All my colleagues have been sincerely impressed by your work."
-Derek Brown, Nature America
"When I was ad manager at Timeplex, I used Bob Bly a lot, because he has the best understanding of any writer I found of the issues in the world of high technology."
-Andrew Frothingham, Timeplex
"Working with Bob Bly was easy. Bob's in-depth interpretation of the necessary information for copy, its meaning, and thought came about immediately. Bob Bly is indeed more than a copywriter - he becomes part of the client and writes with understanding and sense - his copy resulted in several promotions from some of our big accounts."
-Bob Jurick, Fala Direct Marketing
"Thanks for your great copy. This is the first letter I write in years to thank someone for increasing my sales. Coming from an advertising background, I checked all famous copywriters and thought your direct mail letters and brochures were very good. The market confirmed that your work is great. Your work was worth every penny we paid. It is always a pleasure to work with someone who is a master of his trade. And most of all, without your knowledge of computer software, this project would have been impossible."
-Max Rambod, PC Publishing
"I thought you would enjoy seeing the fruits of your labor on the recent diaphragm valve literature. This is a good example of taking product literature and making it more market oriented. We worked diligently to produce a high quality brochure - and I think we succeeded. Thanks very much."
-John Porpora, ITT Fluid Technology Corporation
"Bob, this is great! It always amazes me how quickly the important concepts are captured and highlighted. Thanks."
-Adrienne Pierce, The BOC Group
"Thanks for the ad copy. As usual, a job well done. You know how to listen - and give us copy that's right on target the first time. We seldom change even a single word in the ads and brochures you write for us. Your technical know-how and copywriting skills are an unbeatable combination for industrial and business-to-business advertising. We know we'll keep on using it - and you."
-Kenneth I. Weissman, Graphicom
"I'll have to admit that I was initially somewhat skeptical that copy for a brochure could actually be written by mail, without all those meetings we've come to associate with the process. But your excellent copy made me a believer. It was clear that you had not only read the materials that I'd sent, but you also understood them. Your fresh approach won all-around approval. I don't think the changes we made affected more than three or four sentences. I look forward to future projects."
-John W. Alexander, The Philadelphia National Bank
"I would like to express my personal thanks for your assistance in helping us develop a marketing program via the mass media. I was impressed with your professionalism, knowledge of the field, willingness to extend yourself, and your eagerness to help us succeed. It was a real pleasure working with you; I will contact you for additional help on phase two of our project."
-Stan Stevens, Personal Health Profile
"Bob Bly is a first-rate writer of industrial print advertising. Bob has developed efficient methods for working quickly and effectively by mail, fax, and phone. And his price structure, deadlines, and revisions policy are fair and easy to understand. Bob is a pleasure to work with - I've never been disappointed."
-Bernie Powers, Pruitt, Humphress, Powers & Munroe